1. What is the Rising rod elastic seat gate Valve?
1. The rising rod gate valve is a valve with a valve plate connected to the outside, and the screw is raised and lowered to close or open the valve for fluid medium delivery.
2. The direction of movement of the ram is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid and can only be fully open and fully closed.
3. The valve does not function as a regulator or throttling.
Characteristics of the Rising rod elastic seat gate Valve
1. The shape is large and the maintenance is difficult.
2. The length of the structure (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the housing) is small.
3. The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the application range is wide.
4. PTFE packing is used for reliable sealing.
5. Compact structure, smooth passage, stainless steel and hard alloy on the sealing surface, long service life.
1. The flow resistance is small. The inner medium passage of the valve body is straight through, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. It is more labor-saving when opening and closing. The direction of movement of the shutter is perpendicular to the direction of flow of the medium.
3, high height, long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the shutter is large, and the lifting is performed by the screw.
4, the closing time is long, it is not easy to produce water hammer
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, which is easy to install. The gate valve channels are symmetrical on both sides.
1. The handwheel, handle and transmission structure of the gate valve are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is forbidden to avoid damage.
2. The gate valve should be installed vertically, that is, the valve stem is placed in a vertical position, and the hand wheel is placed at the top.
3. The need for a bypass valve should open the bypass valve before use.
4. The gate valve with a transmission mechanism should be placed according to the specified installation instructions.
5. If used frequently, clean and lubricate at least once a month.