1.What is pipeline transportation?
1. Pipeline transport Pipeline is used as a means of transport to transport liquids, gases, solids and other substances to your destination safely and on time.
2. In addition to long-distance transportation for oil and natural gas, it can also transport ore, coal, building materials, chemicals and food.
3. The current development trend of pipeline transportation is: the caliber of pipelines is increasing, the transportation capacity is greatly improved, and the transportation distance of pipelines is increasing.
4. Transportation materials are gradually expanded from fluids such as oil, natural gas and chemical products to non-fluids such as coal and ore.
(1) Large volume of transportation
An oil pipeline can continuously complete the transportation task. Depending on the size of the pipe diameter, its annual transportation capacity can reach several million tons to several tens of thousands of tons, or even more than 100 million tons.
(2) Small land occupation.
a).Transport pipelines are usually buried underground and occupy very little land. Practice has proved that the part of the transport pipeline buried in the underground accounts for more than 95% of the total length of the pipeline, so the permanent occupation of the land is rare.
b).It is only 3% of the highway and about 10% of the railway.
c).In the transportation planning system, priority is given to the pipeline transportation scheme, which can save land resources.
(3) Pipeline transportation construction period is short and the cost is low.
a).Pipeline transportation is not only a large amount of transportation, continuous, rapid, economical, safe, reliable, stable and low investment, small land occupation, low cost, and automatic control.
b).Pipeline transportation can save the transit or bad luck of water or land transportation, shorten the transportation cycle, reduce transportation costs and improve transportation efficiency.
(4) Pipeline transportation is safe, reliable and continuous.
a).Because oil and natural gas are flammable, explosive, volatile, and easy to leak, the use of pipeline transportation is safe and can greatly reduce the loss of volatilization.
b).At the same time, the pollution of air, water and soil due to leakage can be greatly reduced. Pipeline transportation can better meet the greening requirements of transportation engineering.
c).Since the pipeline is basically buried underground, its transportation process is less affected by the harsh and variable climatic conditions, which can ensure the long-term stable operation of the transportation system.
(5) Pipeline transportation has low energy consumption, low cost and good efficiency.
a).Pipeline transportation is a continuous project, and there is no no-load travel in the transportation system, so the transportation efficiency of the system is high.
b).Theoretical analysis and practical experience have proved that the larger the pipe diameter, the longer the transportation distance, the larger the c).transportation volume, and the lower the transportation cost.
Taking transportation of oil as an example, the transportation cost ratio of pipeline transportation, water transportation, and railway transportation is 1:1:1.7.
(6) Pipeline transportation can adapt to transportation of any distance and terrain.
Pipeline transportation can adapt to transportation at any distance. For example, the transportation of semi-finished liquids in large factory areas, such as semi-finished beverages, beer, chemical reagents, etc., can be freely designed for transportation routes without restrictions such as distance and terrain.
Pipeline transportation also has some shortcomings in actual production and operation.
The transport object is restricted and the cargo carried is relatively single. It is only suitable for transporting gas and liquid cargo such as oil, natural gas, chemicals, coal pulverized coal.
Pipeline transportation is not as flexible as other modes of transportation (such as car transportation). It is not allowed to expand the pipeline as long as the cargo is relatively single.
Pipeline transportation belongs to special transportation, and its production and transportation are mixed and not used by other consignors.
1. Pipeline transportation is a kind of production equipment, and it also needs regular maintenance, which is the normal work of the pipeline and brings continuous convenience to our life.
2. Because the pipe is exposed to the air, it is windy and rainy, it is very susceptible to corrosion, damage occurs, the pipe leaks, affecting transportation efficiency and shortening its service life.
3. Therefore, we often see natural gas pipelines or factory pipelines on the roadside, which are treated so that the pipeline can avoid direct contact with the outside world and improve the service life of the pipeline.
How to improve the efficiency of pipeline transportation？
1. Usually, we will wrap a layer of insulation on the exposed pipe.
2. The outermost layer of the insulation material is covered with a galvanized aluminum skin to prevent strong external heat radiation and air corrosion, changing the normal working temperature and pressure inside the pipe.
Pipe insulation advantages:
1. Prevent the pipeline from directly contacting the air and change the working temperature of the pipeline.
The speciality and specificity of pipeline transportation, many pipelines need to be treated under constant temperature and constant pressure before transportation, so that their heat energy does not exchange heat with the outside world (convection, radiation, transmission), guarantee the necessary temperature of production, and make internal heat Get the most use and achieve energy saving.
Prevent strong external heat radiation, so that the external heat can not be transmitted to the inside of the heat-insulated body, thus affecting the normal temperature of the heat-insulated body, working pressure, and even damage to equipment, parts and meters. Prevent the external low temperature from affecting the working temperature inside the thermal insulation body, working pressure, and causing damage to pipes, equipment, instruments, etc.
2. Reduce pipeline maintenance rate and increase pipeline service life.
Due to the full encapsulation of the pipeline insulation, the pipeline insulation not only ensures the normal working temperature and pressure of the pipeline, but also ensures the service life of various accessories such as (gate valves, butterfly valves, check valves, pipe fittings, etc.) on the pipelines and pipelines.
3. Play a beautiful and warning role
The outermost layer of the pipe insulation usually uses aluminum skin, and the silver aluminum skin gives the pipe a certain beautification effect. There is also a warning to the construction workers near the pipeline, please pay attention to the safety of the pipeline during construction.
1. Added extra cost and workload
Pipeline insulation requires a professional construction team, which requires an additional pipe construction cost and extended pipeline construction time.
2. Trouble with repairing replacement parts
When the pipeline fails and needs to be repaired to replace parts or valves, it is necessary to open the aluminum skin and the insulation layer to be replaced. After the replacement, it is necessary to re-war the pipeline to increase the workload.