- Item: CPVC Pipe
- Lead time: 30 days around
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
- MOQ: 500meters
- Deliver: Ocean or Express
- Place of origin: China
CPVC is a resin made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin chlorinated and is a new type of engineering plastic. It is a white or light yellow odorless, odorless, non-toxic loose granule or powder.
The weight of CPVC is 1/6 of that of yellow copper and 1/5 of steel, and it has extremely low thermal conductivity. Therefore, the Cpvc pipe is very light, good in heat insulation and does not require heat preservation.
Density (g/cm3): 1.48-1.53
Vicat softening temperature (°C): 85-105
Tensile strength (MPa): 54-70
Bending strength (MPa): 120
Linear thermal expansion coefficient (K-1): (7.5-8) × 10-5
Elongation at break: 50
CPVC pipe use:
1. CPVC Pipe for chemical reagents such as dip dyeing and dying in textile mills and tanneries.
2. Residues and mud transfer pipe for mining, metallurgical and fertilizer plants.
3. Ionized water flow processing system at a semiconductor manufacturing facility.
4. Acid and alkaline reagent delivery in metal processing, electroplating plants, pharmaceutical plants, and refineries.
5. Cpvc pipe to treat sewage and drinking water pipelines.
6. Chloride injection system.
7. As a hot and cold water system, CPVC has been successfully applied in developed countries such as the United States for more than 45 years. It is a proven high-quality hot and cold water pipe application material.
|D||Tolera||SCH80 T(min/mm)||SCH40 T(min/mm)||D||Tolera||T(min/mm)||D||Tolera||T(min/mm)|