- Item: Ductile Iron Hard Sealed Dark Rod Gate Valve
- Item No.: SWD-M03
- Lead time: 30 days around
- MOQ: 5ctns
- Package: Wooden Box
- Deliver: Ocean or Express
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
- Place of origin: China
No water leakage Ductile Iron Hard Sealed Sluice Valve SWD-M03
|Face to face||EN558-1,ASME B16.10, AS2638|
|Flange drilled||EN1092-2, ASME B16.1/16.42, AS4087|
|Working environment||Water, Oil, Steam|
What is a sluice valve?
1. The sluice valve is also called a rotary rod gate valve (also called a dark rod wedge gate valve).
1. Sluice valve Structure:
1. The stem nut is set on the gate plate, and the rotation of the handwheel drives the valve stem to rotate so that the shutter is lifted.
2. When the valve is opened, when the lifting height of the shutter is equal to 1:1 times the diameter of the valve, the passage of the fluid is completely unblocked, but this position cannot be monitored during operation.
3. In actual use, the apex of the valve stem is used as a mark, that is, the position where the valve is opened, as its fully open position.
4. In order to consider the temperature change, the lock phenomenon occurs, usually at the position of the opening to the apex, and then back 1/2~1 turn as the position of the fully open valve.
2. Sluice valve Characteristics:
1. The valve body is coated with powder epoxy resin and has a thickness of more than 0.3mm. When spraying a non-toxic epoxy resin, it is necessary to spray a similar non-toxic epoxy paint.
2. Each part of the valve body has a smooth surface and is completely non-slip. No electrochemical rot is produced between the two metals.
3. The working pressure of the sluice valve is required to be greater than or equal to the working pressure of the pipeline.
4. Any side of the elastic seat sealing valve should be able to withstand 1.1 times the valve pressure without leakage.
5. Under the condition that the valve is open, the valve body should be able to withstand the requirements of twice the valve pressure.
|1||Body||Cast Iron or Ductile Iron|
|2||Bonnet||Cast Iron or Ductile Iron|
|3||Disc||Cast Iron or Ductile Iron|
|4||Seal Ring||Cast Brass(Bronze) or Stainless Steel|
|7||Gland||Cast Iron or Ductile Iron|
|8||Handwheel||Cast Iron or Ductile Iron|
|BS5163||DIN-F4||ANSI B16.10||JIS B2002||EN1092-2||JISB2212||ANSIB16.1|
|DN(mm)&INCH||L||D (PN10)||D (PN16)||K||n-d||D (10K)||D (16K)||K||n-d||D||K||n-d|
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
Foro De Kamagra
slot online terpercaya –
I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net might be much more useful than ever before. “It’s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.” by Dr. Rob Gilbert.
Keep functioning ,remarkable job!
zorivare worilon –
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
zorivare worilon –
Hello there, simply was alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future. Many folks can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
best cryptocurrency to invest in 2021 for short-term –
You have mentioned very interesting details ! ps nice web site.
I am glad to be a visitor of this pure web site! , thankyou for this rare info ! .
This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article.