- Item: UPVC Pipe
- Lead time: 30 days around
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
- MOQ: 500meters
- Deliver: Ocean or Express
- Place of origin: China
The UPVC pipe is an engineering plastic pipe, an important new building pipe. In addition to being used as a drainpipe and a wire-through pipe, it has been modified to provide a non-toxic UPVC pipe suitable for use as a water supply pipe. PVC special glue is used for construction, convenient speed and acid, and alkali resistance.
The construction sequence of UPVC pipes is usually:
1. The indoor civil construction is basically completed, the site is cleaned up, and the indoor is marked with horizontal lines.
2. Measured piping, prefabricated and bonded.
3. After the system is installed, it should be allowed to stand for 24 hours to make the bond strong and wipe off the excess glue.
4. When conducting the closed water test, the outlet should be blocked, freshwater should be injected into the system, and the water should be closed for 24 hours. The water level in the system does not drop, and no leakage is acceptable.
uPVC has high chemical resistance across its operating temperature range, with broadband of operating pressures. Max operating temperature is reported at 140°F, and max working pressure: 450 PSI. Due to its long-term strength characteristics, high stiffness and cost-effectiveness, uPVC systems account for a large proportion of plastic piping installations and some estimations put it that greater than two million miles of uPVC pipe is currently in service across applications.
|D||Tolera||SCH80 T(min/mm)||SCH40 T(min/mm)||D||Tolera||T(min/mm)||D||Tolera||T(min/mm)|